Forty-hour weeks can really get you down, so we’ve put together our favorite things from this week to help you kick off your weekend. We’re spending our weekend adventuring around Atlanta with friends (C’s Saturday) and trying to find the perfect bike path through downtown Savannah (M’s favorite weekend adventure).
- The Arrested Development drinking game. Is anyone else obsessed with this show?
- The best article I’ve read about traveling alone. It makes me want to pack my bags, ditch my internship and trek around Europe.
- Getting festival style inspiration for a trip to Outside Lands this August. I’m totally going to DIY some fun sunnies to rock with my flower crown.
- Margaritas are my poison of choice in the summer. I’m trying this one next.
- These beautiful natural pools have me craving some quality time on the water. Hurry up lake trip!
- Instant Crush by Daft Punk featuring Julian Casablancas. While everyone is still attached to Get Lucky, I take a break from seventies vibe for this more mellow, Sunday morning song.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel. It’s coral and zippered, which automatically denotes absolute perfection.
- DVF printed Silk Crepe De Chine top. I work in a boutique selling this little beauty and find myself walking by to fawn over it at least twice a day.
- Frida Gustavsson. I met her (briefly) when she was down in Savannah last summer for the Rock the Sidewalk Express fashion show and she is as gorgeous in person as she is in her pictures and the perfect summer beauty, no?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs All Ears Pumps. I may have an obsession for my sequined glitter Minnie ears from Disney and I can’t think of anything that would pair better.